November 24, 2010

Boudoir Session Black Friday Deal!

Calling all High Class, Sexy Ladies! In honor of all the crazy Black Friday Shopping deals, I'm hosting one of my own - Book one of the slots in my Boudoir Session Marathon by Friday, December 3rd, and you get $50 off the cost of the session! Available time slots are all for Saturday, January 29th. Here's all the information!


I am holding a Boudoir Session Marathon in January! Wine and Champagne with be available, a professional makeup artist will be on-hand - you choose your session and we make magic happen!

Details

The What: What's a Boudoir Session, you ask? A kind of portrait session, the Boudoir focuses on beautifying and empowering women by creating romantic and evocative images of them, mostly wearing lingerie. 


The When: January 28th-30th. I will definitely be doing Friday evening and Saturday Morning (the 28th and 29th). If there is enough interest, I will book the room for Saturday night as well, so shooting will run from Friday the 28th through Sunday morning at checkout time.


The Where: I have narrowed it down to three FABULOUS locations. Either The Ameristar, The Millennium, or The Four Seasons. Parking will be addressed depending on location, but I promise to make it as easy on you as possible.


The Who: Me. You. No other person need be present during the shoot, so that you are as comfortable as possible. If you need your bestie there with you, that is absolutely fine and I encourage you to bring her. I ask that you limit yourself to one friend, otherwise it gets too crowded in the room and I am not able to comfortably shoot.


The Why: The reason why women want to do a Boudoir session is unique to each person. Some do it as a gift for their boyfriend/husband for Valentine's Day, anniversaries, birthdays or for their wedding; others do it for themselves, to gain more confidence with their bodies and feel absolutely fabulous. Some women do it for both reasons. Some women want to document or celebrate a life-changing event - such as pregnancy. Your reasons are all that matter.


The How: You schedule a session with me, build your own Collection from the choices below, and meet me there on your chosen date and time. You bring your favorite heels, button up shirt, lingerie, jewelry, etc. - whatever you want. I will have wine and champagne to sip while you get your hair and make-up done. I will pose you - don't worry about having to practice your modeling skills, unless you want to, of course!

Further Details:
There is a deposit and contract required to book your session. We can meet up to take care of that or it can be emailed, or mailed to you with a SASE included. I also have a FAQ available with more direct information on the session, posing, wardrobe ideas, etc. 

In celebration of my 'build-your-own' Collections, I'm continuing the trend for the boudoir sessions as well. So we start with a mini-session and you can add on to suit your fancy.

Mini-Session: $100(book now thru December 3rd and receive $50 off!!!) - come ready! 30 minutes, two outfits, one 5x5 or 5x7 print of your choice, Private Online Proofing Gallery (password protected - only you will have the password unless you choose to give it out.)

Full Session: $150 - (book now thru December 3rd and receive $50 off!!!) - come already primped and primed. One Hour of photography, unlimited clothing changes, a Super Sexy Folio matte including your two favorite 5x5s or 5x7s, and a Private Online Proofing Gallery (it will be password locked, and only you will have access to the password, unless you so choose to share).

Dessert Options [That means 'Add-Ons', and trust me, you'll want at least one of these sexy babies!]

Another hour + hairstyling and professional make-up - $100 (I highly recommend this so you look like a model and feel absolutely amazing and totally pampered, plus it gives you time to relax before your session!)

DVD of fully edited digital negatives - $50  - FOR MY 2011 BRIDES - only $25!

3x3 Sexy Little Black Mini-Accordion Book - $25

5x5 Sexy Little Black Brag Book - $75  - FOR MY 2010 and 2011 BRIDES - 25% off!

8x8 Sexy Little Black Brag Book - $100  - FOR MY 2010 and 2011 BRIDES - 25% off!


I wanna do it! What do I do first? Email me at armsupphotography@gmail.com. Let me know you are interested, and whether you want to meet up or mail the contract to you. I'll also send you the extra info about wardrobing, posing, etc. If you have questions that weren't addressed here, please send those to me as well. 


***Note from Sam***

I am not a model (um, obviously, from my little profile photo over there to your right). 

I tell you all of this because I want you to know that I do not think I'm perfect, by any means, and I do not hide behind my lens snickering or judging those in front of it. Despite my physical imperfections, and I could name a thousand, I can still find beauty in all my little quirks and nuances. And I can find beauty in all of yours as well. You are unique, and special, and you are beautiful. We are our own worst critics, lord and universe knows, and I love to do boudoir because I feel like, once in a while, we need to let go of all of that and allow ourselves to truly feel beautiful. I am giving you permission. Allow yourself to be pampered. Allow yourself to drop your guard a little. Allow yourself to leave your personal critic at the door. I will guide you through poses that will completely flatter your body type, we will have a blast, and at the end of it all you will have a photographic reminder of how truly STUNNING you are. I believe in boudoir sessions - they make you feel empowered, sexy, strong, confident, and beautiful. And we all deserve to feel that way! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.