December 17, 2010

Mathes Family : Portraits

I met Matt in high school, and I remember him being this adorable little boy who was in choir and acted in the school musicals. He was sweet as pie, too.

So it is entirely appropriate that he married a little lady who is also sweet as pie, and together they made THE MOST ADORABLE MUNCHKIN EVER. And since I'm a mom, and think my kids are awfully darned cute, that is saying a LOT. Seriously. Emerson is so cute I couldn't stand it. It's a good thing he's not mine, because he'd run the house. I'd give him everything he wanted; all he'd have to do is turn those green eyes on me and the world would be his.

We went to Faust Park and enjoyed The Butterfly House, the carousel and even hung out in the rain to get some pictures in at the playground. It was a ton of fun and little E was just hilarious the entire time, even when he was trying to be cranky with us all. I say 'trying' because it really did seem like an act. And even THAT was cute!

Hope you enjoy the pictures! Happy Holidays!












3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sammy, you are a GREAT photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why that posted at Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I don't know why either. Sometimes Blogger has issues.

    And you are very welcome! Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.