December 4, 2010

Simms Family : Portraits

I had the pleasure to photograph my brother, his beautiful wife, and my two little nephews last weekend. These two little stinkers are so much fun! Both of them have such unique and quirky little personalities. Today is my brother and sister-in-law's 6th anniversary, so I thought it would be appropriate that we celebrated the day that they said 'I Do' and became a family with their portraits.

Melle is pregnant as well, so I am thrilled to be an aunt for the third time! I can't wait to find out what kind of little munchkin is going to be popping out of her tummy next summer - should I be buying more blue, or do I finally get to buy some pink??? 

Happy Anniversary, Shaun and Melle, and thank you so much for letting me spend some time with you guys and take some pictures! xo Kiss my nephews for me!

Shaun, Caleb, Joshy and Melle

Melle and Shaun


Shaun, Joshy and Caleb

The Simms Family


I love this picture of Caleb!

He was telling Aunt Samie what a dinosaur says. He LOVES dinosaurs.


Joshy is Mama's little man

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.