August 26, 2013

Kim + Scott (and Ava) - Lifestyle Portraits


Kim and Scott, and their pup Ava, live in an absolutely beautiful home full of light and love.

That was the feeling that I got when I walked in to do their little family session. Kim said that they wanted to document their life now, as is, before moving into the next phase of growing their family by adding in a little adorable munchkin. I'm not sure they've made it to the 'trying' phase yet, or maybe they have; in either case, I was so excited to be the one who was getting to give them pictures of these everyday moments.

I really love lifestyle photography and so does Kim. That combination is like toast and Nutella. And yields some really beautiful, natural pictures.

These are some of my favorites. Especially the one of Kim with her Harry Potter book, and Scott with The Gunslinger from The Dark Tower series. Being a major bookworm, I absolutely loved taking that picture. Two of my favorite book series, that I've read multiple times, and here they are in one picture with two very awesome people. That's why I love what I do.

A big THANK YOU to Kim, Scott and Ava for allowing me a glimpse into their life to capture some of their magic. You guys have a beautiful home full of love, and a beautiful little family.











No comments:

Post a Comment

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.