August 11, 2013

Haley - Newborn Portraits


Haley came into the world on July 27, 2013, courtesy of her really awesome Mom, Stephanie. I guess I should give her really awesome Dad, Homer, a little credit, too. Good job, you two! 

She is a tiny, tiny gorgeous peanut. I have had the wonderful honor of, firstly, being able to say that I know her parents. They are seriously wonderful people. Secondly, I also have the honor of saying that I was able to photograph their two engagement sessions - the first in Forest Park with Haley's dog-brother, Noah, and out and about the CWE complete with hockey jerseys and hockey pucks with their wedding date on them; the second one was hockey- themed and ON THE ICE. That's right; me and my camera followed little Haley's Mom and Dad around the rink, for a shootout, a gloves-off love-fight, and a lot of kissing.

Their wedding was also a bit hockey themed (check out what they sent me as a gift for being their photographer here on Facebook), so it's no surprise that you should find little Haley snuggled up on an Oshie jersey with pucks in the background, right? I mean, I insisted. She already has a hockey jersey of her own! She'll need to grow into it just a bit, though.

This little perfect addition to the Patterson family was such a joy to take pictures of. She is so cute and so sweet (and loves music already!). Congratulations to some of the best people I've ever met, Steph and Homer, on such a darling little peanut. Can't wait to photograph her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.