November 9, 2010

Brianne and Steve's Engagement Session

If I could tell you one thing about these two, it'd be this - they are so funny. And I don't mean that in a cheesy, stand up comic way - I mean that whole-heartedly and genuinely. They are both just really funny people. They are genuinely fun to be around, and you can tell that they genuinely love to be around each other and enjoy each other's company. At first they both were a little nervous, but as we got into it a bit and I stopped so much directing, they opened up and the session was so easy.

Brianne is funny because she can be so no-nonsense... and yet, she laughs so easily too. And when she isn't being serious her entire face lights up. Really! And those eyes, my goodness. She chose a great color to wear for this session, it really made her eyes and her blonde hair stand out.

Steve almost has this goofy, Adam Sandler charm - then he flashes his gorgeous eyes at you and he isn't goofy at all anymore, just gorgeous.

Together these two make a dynamite pair and I had a great time with them both. We were slightly at a disadvantage during their session because they are close friends with Todd and Nicki - and both couples scheduled their sessions at the same location. I loved the challenge of trying to come up with new spots to take pictures so that you couldn't tell it was the same place.

Turned out that the weather was gorgeous and cooperative (the weatherman was calling for rain) and, just like their friends Nicki and Todd, I got a new picture to add to my Favorites collection. [below the slideshow]

Brianne and Steve - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I had a great time and can't wait until your wedding!



Love this one!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! The light is so beautiful, especially in that last location. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taryn! I really loved those golden pictures at the lookout. It was awesome and these two were (are!) great.

    ReplyDelete

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.