November 11, 2010

Jackie and Josh's Engagement Session

Jackie and Josh are both gorgeous. Really. Josh has these baby blues and Jackie has this copper hair and together they are just a great looking couple.

They decided to do their Engagement Session at Laumeier Sculpture Park after Jackie was talking about how much she liked it when we all met up the first time. I am so glad that we did - we got some really fun and some really unique pictures out of it!

Jackie hiked around in huge heels the entire day, because she is small and Josh is, well, a giant. Admittedly, everyone seems to be giant to me (I'm 5' 1")... but still. He's pretty darn tall. The heels helped bridge the distance between the tops of their heads, and I gotta give Jackie a ton of credit for all the walking she did in those shoes! She is a talented, brave woman!

Both of them joke with each other and laugh a lot. They were incredibly easy to photograph... I did almost no directing at all. It was awesome.

Jackie was also talking about the details of her wedding and while I'm not going to talk about them just yet, I will say that the little bits she's talked about so far made me squeal and clap my hands like a four year old!

Thank you both so much! I really can't wait until your wedding next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.