November 14, 2010

Emily and Jared's Engagement Session

When Emily and Jared asked if I would go to New Town out in St. Charles to do their Engagement Session, I was really excited. I'd only been to New Town once before, to drive through with my parents, but the place left a deep impression upon me during that visit and I was excited to go back and view the place with a new 'eye', so to speak.

Emily's father owns a house in New Town, so Emily had gotten familiar with the place and loved the look. And what's not to love? Bridges, a 'river', brick, fountains... there's a lot of architectural elements there to love. We had full sun at 1pm, which was a bit of a challenge but we worked around it. Jared was such a trooper as Emily and I dragged him to several different locations, and it was so refreshing when he made some suggestions of his own (because normally the guys don't make many suggestions).

Emily and Jared both looked gorgeous and I was so excited to work with them both! I'm really looking forward to their Spring wedding! Thank you both SO much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Samantha Renn | Arms Up Photography . Powered by Blogger.